Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

We had a pretty low key Halloween around here. I attempted to dress the dogs up but they weren't having it. So no cute pictures of a puppy pirate or a puppy princess. Oh well!

I hung around the house and passed candy out to kids. We only had about 10 or so, sadly. I brought the rest of the candy in to work. I still enjoyed seeing all the kids and handing out candy though. Cutest outfit went to a tiny lady bug. She had quite the knock though, I was expecting a teenager and went out to find a 2 year old. She was serious about her candy ;) It's so cute when they say things like, man you've got the good stuff! I agree kids, twix bars are THE best ;)

Here are a few pics of us and our Halloween fun! :) Hope you had a great one too!


You can't see well because of the lighting but I had a very cute Halloween scarf on! 


Appropriate socks as well! :)


The good stuff!


The Halloween decor I managed to throw up!


The dogs waiting for kids to bark at. We found out last night that Lady is NOT a fan of masks. She sounds scary when she doesn't like something. I'm pretty sure a few kids might have peed in there pants because of her bark. Cajun per usual just wanted to make out with everyone. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dogs look so cute, guarding the door like that! :)

Anonymous said...

Cajun sounds like my dog Chloe. She just wants to slip everyone the tongue! Creeps! Ha!