Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Confessionals


I confess.....


I heard this song on the radio this morning and might have cried for the rest of the way there. Apparently I'm hormonal or feeling nostalgic? I don't know. Anyway, it made me cry. I'm sure people driving past me thought I was crazy pants.






I'm beyond excited to see this movie this weekend





Even if the author and I don't share the same views in life about basically anything. The book is just so good, I can't not see it!!!

We had zero trick or treaters for Halloween. I guess I was kind of sad about that, but I also didn't mind sitting on the couch in my pjs watching The Big Bang Theory reruns either!

I am really really excited to have nothing we have to do this weekend. I will probably be sitting on the couch in my pjs for a large part of it!

I was pretty proud of myself Wednesday night. I ran a full 5K in under an hour. Might not be a big deal to some, but for me it was a big deal! I'm excited for the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day! And that I have more time to prepare between now and then :)


3 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Way to go on your run time! I want to stay in pj's all weekend ;)

Anonymous said...

Having nothing to do and getting to stay in PJs all weekend is the best! I hope you have a great weekend! Congrats on your run! I think I would have passed out after 2 minutes. :)

Lauren said...

I spent all day yesterday in PJs. Well, until 6 when I went to the grocery store and to grab dinner. Then back home into clean PJs. My life is hard :)