Friday, August 17, 2012

Thankful....Friday?

No I'm not trying to start anything new I'm just a day behind!

I've had many things to be thankful for this week!

That my Mom made it through her gum surgery ok. 

For new friends!

For winning trivia Tuesday night! Woohooo!

For the $50 gift certificate we got, double woohoo!

For getting to live 15 minutes from the beach.

For two cute dogs that cuddle with me every night. 

That I get to see one of my best friends in exactly a month! AND I get to see another friend and both of their babies! One of the babies is almost a year old and I'm going to meet her for the first time! 

That today is Friday!

That I'm in the office alone today and can play my music as loud as I want to!

That I have super delicious leftovers to look forward for lunch!

And that someone thought to create 100 calories snack pack chocolate cookies. 

Hope Everyone Has a Great Weekend!!! :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Leftovers, loud music, and Friday?! AMEN!

Happy Weekend!