Thursday, July 5, 2012

Getting to Know Me

Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I thought I'd do a short post to introduce myself to new readers. 

My name is Amber and I'm originally from Southeastern Virginia. 

that's me on the left with my Mom a few years ago!

That's where I met my husband Matt. 



We are still sort of newlyweds (some days it feels like we've been together forever, hah). We just celebrated our first year of marriage on May 14th. 

We moved to Coastal South Carolina last June for my job. I work in marine science. I used to play outside with marine animals and then worked in water quality. 




Now I sit behind a desk and QAQC data. I've definitely found my niche in my new job!


When I'm not staring at data I love: reading, antiquing, Target, coffee, wine, cooking, trash tv and hanging out with friends. I love God and work every day on being a better person and a better Christian.

I also spend a lot of time talking about and playing with these two crazies:




Cajun and Lady are our two fur babies we adopted right after we moved to South Carolina last year. 

I pretty much blog about anything and everything. I started the blog to just have an online scrapbook of sorts. I've been very lucky to make a few great friends blogging and look forward to making many more! :)




2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You are seriously beautiful!! You and your husband make such a cute couple!

kate said...

this is awesome!! love you so much!