Friday, June 29, 2012

lady

my poor baby lady had another seizure this week :(



this is the face she gave me this morning, followed by doing this. 



she did not want me to leave, at all. which broke my heart and made me feel like a terrible dog mom. i wanted to stay home and cuddle with her on the couch. 

thankfully since it's going to be too hot to breathe when outside this weekend we will be doing plenty of that this weekend. 

even though secretly she told me she wanted to do this 


and maybe a little of this instead of hanging out at home


i explained to her about the too hot to breathe and she told me i was crazy. we'll see, maybe the dogs will win and we'll go to the beach still!

and here's a cute picture of cajun so he doesn't feel left out!


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Awww! This is so sweet! I hope you all stay cool this weekend! We'll be staying in for most of it!