Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I feel like I haven't blogged in so long! I've been running around trying to get things settled for the house. Closing is in 11 days! Woohoo! I told someone I felt like there should be fireworks or something at closing because of how crazy of a ride it's been and she said yeah, nobody at the bank will get as excited as you, haha. Oh well, I do plan on doing something to celebrate (cheap because well we just spent all of our money on a house. well not ALL but you know A LOT! ;)).

I missed last week's Thankful Thursday and I was going to do an It's Ok Thursday post too but to be honest I only have the brain power for one! 

So I'm linking up with Mrs. Hargrave for Thankful Thursday!

This week I'm thankful for:

The encouragement of sweet friends both blog and in real life who keep listening to me babble on and on about the house mess :)

That my husband reads the fine print and is the voice of reason when I get overly excited too quick!

That my dogs still love me even when I leave them all day to go to work. 

That our apartment building is being pressure washed today. Good-bye pollen! (at least for a few hours....)

For frosted mini-wheats, why are they so delicious?




1 comment:

Ryan said...

Oh, goodness... Frosted Mini Wheats. That sounds DELICIOUS!