Thursday, March 1, 2012

"It's Ok" Thursday!

i'm linking up with neely and amber for the first time for it's ok thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok...

 to use your debit card to buy $1.08 tea from mcdonald's because you can't find 8 cents and don't want to break a $1 bill

 to hit the snooze button more times than you'd compare to admit because it's so dreary outside

 to take brain breaks at work and read a few blogs, it makes me more productive!

to get chinese for dinner because you want leftovers for lunch the next day

to be both excited and nervous about the prospect of buying a house

to be really picky and only be willing to use one type of pen at work

 to eat my dessert half an hour before lunch

to be really excited that it's almost the weekend so I can actually clean my house and not just make piles

to be really creative with outfits because after travelling last weekend i still need to do laundry!

to wear the same pair of shoes to work every day because i'm currently obsessed with how comfortable they are.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you did the link up! It's one of my favs! I need to get on the cleaning around my house too! The week just doesn't leave me time to get to it

Alyssa said...

I love getting Chinese and having leftovers! Especially on the weekends and with a ginger ale! :)