Wednesday, January 11, 2012

can i just finish one task?

have you ever had one of those weeks where you'd be happy to just finish one task? i feel like my brain is all over the place at work. i feel like my biggest accomplishment has been cleaning out my food drawer, even if that's NOT true. i did actually finish a power point today, now the hard part writing out the outline that will go with it. 

other than that i haven't had much bloggable material or anything i feel like blogging about. i think i'm in a blog rut. 

matt and i have been crazy social the past few days. we went bowling and out to dinner this weekend and last night went to dinner and played cards with some other friends. let me tell you i found out the hard way this girl MUST be in bed before 11 or she is very cranky the next day. thank goodness for coffee!

other than that my brain is empty as far as the blog goes. hopefully i'll find some inspiration soon!

1 comment:

Mrs. Robinson said...

I get that way sometimes. I hit a brick wall or get writer's block...whatever you want to call it. That's usually when I start asking for guest bloggers. It's a great way to grow your blog & meet new people and expose your audience to new bloggers, too. :)