Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today I'm taking time to be thankful for everything I have in my life, even the things I can't always appreciate in the moment.

I have had a wonderful year! I got married, got a new job that I love, moved to a new state and town that I love, adopted two wonderful dogs and the blessings go on and on. I am truly thankful that I have so much to be thankful for. I woke up in a warm home, I will eat warm, delicious food today, spend it with people )and dogs!) I love. I'm thankful for the things in the last year that have made me grow, rely on God more and show me who truly loves me and is there to support me.

What more could I ask for? Obviously we all ask for more every day. I'm going to try and avoid asking for 'things' today and focus on the wonderful blessings I have in my life.

I hope the same for all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: