Wednesday, November 23, 2011

being thankful day 23

today i am thankful for my friends. i have so many friends from so many different places. i'm so lucky to have each and every one of them in my life. most of us don't live as close as we'd like but it's still like no time has passed when we get together. i have been trying to be more proactive in my being thankful and recognizing my friends. i need to get back at the sending cards, notes, etc. i love knowing i can make them smile even when i'm not there in person!

woohoo half day at work! my brain is basically already on vacation. i have been trying to type and i keep making mistakes. and our network is funky this week because they're putting a patch on something. means we should all just leave now ;)

our turkey is thaw! really ready for the oven this afternoon. i made sweet potato bread yesterday. i didn't add the cinnamon or brown sugar some people suggested. so this ended up tasting more like normal potato bread.  i could eat the whole loaf myself. i won't...or i'll try not to!


matt's not a giant fan of sweet potatoes so i'll be making another loaf of original white tonight. looking forward to the smell. i'm a little obsessed with the smell of baking bread now!

i have to go to the store one.more.time. if i'm missing anything after that oh well. even with lists i seem to be able to forget things. i need someone to shop for me. i wish i could hand over my budget, money, and coupons and someone would just magically put all the food in my fridge. until then...i'll just keep making return trips :)

No comments: