Long time no blog! I've been busy getting ready for Christmas, recovering from surgery and enjoying all of those tasty things I couldn't eat before my pesky gallbladder disappeared! Like cheese. Oh cheese how I love you.
I thought an easy way to get back in to the swing of things would be 5 on Friday :)
1. It's 5 days until Christmas!?!?! SAY WHAT? Not possible. I want like two more weeks to really enjoy the holiday. We leave tomorrow for Virginia though. Which I am so excited about.
2. I've been baked goods crazy the past week! I have made fudge, rolo turtles, chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, white chocolate peppermint cheesecake truffles and scones. Thank goodness I am giving it ALL away. I mean I taste tested of course ;)
3. Can I remind you how much it plain sucks to be allergic to cinnamon at Christmas? I have been exposed no less than like 3 times a day every day since mid-December. I hate it. And it makes me want to throw things. I told Matt today that I ruin Christmas cheer, haha. Dramatic I know! ;)
4. Working for a university has many perks. Like getting the same break students do. After today no more work until 2014, woohoo! :) I am so ready for the break. And to see family. I miss everyone. And visits always go so quick. Hopefully I can soak it all up and really enjoy my time with them :) The dogs, Matt and I leave tomorrow lunch time for the big drive. Traveling with pets is hard enough. I can't imagine traveling with kids. They each have their own bag, food, water, etc etc. It's ridiculous!
5. Because of the aforementioned break blogging will probably once again be at a minimum until January. I just don't like blogging on my phone and I really don't want to lug my computer all over the place. And well we already are packed to the brim with crap to take with us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)