Monday, December 2, 2013

32

Today I turned 32. 

32!

It's crazy how most days I still 'feel' 16. At least in my head ;)

My body feels 32 most days though, haha.




I'm sure you've seen this video, but I still think it's funny so I'm posting it again. 

I think I'm celebrating this weekend post surgery since right now eating isn't the most fun thing ever. I probably won't be around much until after next week. I'm not sure what blogging would look like on pain meds and I probably shouldn't find out ;)

Hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope celebrating is great, whenever you get around to it! And I kind of think pain med blogging would be awesome...

Ryan said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!! :-)

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday, my friend!! Hope you are doing well!! And I hope today has been completely amazing!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Hope you had a fabulous birthday!