Thursday, October 17, 2013

Review of Dr. Scholl's® For Her Active Series®

Recently Influenster sent me a complimentary pair of Dr. Scholl's® For Her Active Series® shoe insert to try out. 

Since I've been exercising more shoe comfort is really important to me. The wrong shoes or insert can really make a big difference when working out. I've tried a few different inserts and was excited to get to try this one out. 

I highly recommend going to a running store and having them check your feet out and letting you know what your 'feet issues' are. You don't have to buy one of their inserts or even shoes, but having a professional explain to you what you need for your feet is extremely helpful! I will say that while running shoes and inserts and pricey, they are worth the price. I chose to buy a better pair of shoes and not buy one of their shoes inserts. I thought at first I was compromising, but then Influenster sent me these to try. Shoe inserts will not help with bad shoes though, so don't expect these inserts to magically fix shoes that don't fit well or aren't what you need!

And I mean I am picky about my feet. I hate being uncomfortable. But, I really have enjoyed these inserts. 


First, they are extremely easy to use. They're the cut down to size version. Luckily, they came and fit perfectly in my shoes. They didn't need any change at all. 

Taken from the Dr. Scholl's® For Her Active Series® website this is how the inserts work: 

Engineered with Triple Zone Protection:

Zone 1: Thick ball of foot helps distribute pressure throughout push-off
Zone 2: Unique arch design improves transition of weight from landing to push-off
Zone 3: Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel while absorbing impact with every step
via 


My biggest foot issue is my heels. I have a heel spur on both feet. Probably because I've sprained both of my ankles what feels like approx. 5 million times. These inserts feel so good on my heels. They really cushion my foot. I've used them in boot camp, walking and running. I can definitely feel a difference especially on my heel when running. If you too have heel issues I think you would really enjoy these!

Thanks Influenster for letting me try these out!! 

No comments: