Friday, October 19, 2012

Pinterest Makes Me Crafty

I love Pinterest. In fact I don't know what I did with my free time before it, haha ;)

Christmas is getting SO close and I need to start working on some gifts for people. And where better to go than Pinterest for ideas! Here are a few I want to try.









Well the paw one is really for me ;) I want to make one for our tree! Let's see how helpful Cajun and Lady are with this project!

The other two look so easy and I have multiple friends/family who have pinned it and I know they haven't tried it yet. SO, I'm going to try them I think! :)

I also came across a few fun Fall recipes I want to try.

Source: brit.co via Amber on Pinterest




I've had two people make the pasta and they say it's terrific. Now the pumpkin cider beertail, I MUST have. MUST. How delicious does that look?

I'm also thinking about making some homemade marshmallows this year for Christmas. Anyone have any great homemade marshmallow recipes? If not it's off to Pinterest for some pinspiration! ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, not sure how we lived without pinterest I'm your new follower!
would be awesome if you follow me back

www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

Abi K