Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Decided I needed to be more thankful this week because I feel like I've been complaining a lot at home!

This week I'm thankful that...

...ibuprofen exists. Seriously that stuff is magic. 

...for free samples. getting them in the mail just makes me giddy. (even when it's a razor)



...that my Sister and her husband are getting in to town either late tonight or tomorrow, woohoo!!

...that I get to share all the things I love about SC with someone new!

...that I probably get to eat out this weekend, and it will probably be seafood! yay

....that tomorrow is Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love free samples too! That razor is fabulous! =)

Alyssa said...

A little confession...I prefer men's razors to women's. However, I LOVED that razor and think it might be worth the money to buy refills.

Also, I have trouble swallowing pills so I don't like to take things often but ibuprofen is amazing. I swear by it.