Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Randoms

If you missed my post from yesterday I urge everyone to read my friends blog post here this week. It's going to make some people uncomfortable but at the end of the day what happened to her could happen to anyone. How would you feel if you were judged for that?

In a little less deep news I received my first Beauty Box 5 this week. I decided to treat myself to a few samples this month and try them out. You don't need an invitation like Birchbox to do this. To be honest I'm on the fence. I'll do a bigger post with all the items I received and what I think about them later. I know that their value is greater than the $15 I spent, but let's be honest I'm cheap. I don't know what I expected but I just wasn't blown away!

I'm very excited because tomorrow I'm going to a wine tasting, woohoo! At this vineyard. I'm going to be honest when I think of a vineyard I think of cozy mountains and their vistas. Not Little River, SC haha. But, I'm keeping an open mind and I know no matter what it's going to be fun! I'm going with some new friends in the area and a few people I've never met through Meet Up. Seriously if you struggle to meet new people in where you live and are looking for a way to meet people try it out. I've met some great people through the local group! :)

Time to chug some coffee and go to work! The dogs have not been sleeping well which means I haven't been sleeping well. Cajun ate some trash yesterday, which I also go to clean up!, and his gas was so bad last night I thought I was going to throw up. Everything else was fine, no weird bathroom issues, no puking, just the worlds worst gas. And Lady has decided that she deserves to be rubbed all night during the times which she is awake and that she likes to sit on the porch and listen to the rain....at 5 am. Let's just say I was less that ecstatic to take her out to see her simply sit down and look at the rain instead of peeing. We might have had a discussion about what a proper time to do that is. 

Happy Friday Friends!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Happy Friday, my friend!! Enjoy the winery, you know I'm jealous! ;)