Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Social Week #3


Sunday Social

I decided to link up this week for Sunday Social! Sadly I missed the first two weeks because I had a lot going on. 
 
I love music. I listen to music while I drive, cook, clean, basically everywhere but work. I pretty much only listen to NPR at work. Does that make me old?
 
I will also say that before you start reading this questions were really hard for me. I feel like I like almost too many different kinds of music to have just one favorite of anything!
 
1. What is your all-time favorite song?
 
Omaha by Counting Crows.  Actually probably any song from August and Everything After. 
 
2.Who is your favorite singer/band?
 
Dave Mathews or Counting Crows. I bought my first cds in 7th grade. Counting Crows, Weezer and DMB. I still listen to all 3 of those cds although at this point those original cds are a little scratched ;))
 

3. What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

I honesty don't know. I don't think I have one.  I need to think about this some more. 

4. What songs put you in a good mood?

Jack Johnson. I can put one of his cds on and I get the laying in a beach chair, toes in the sand feeling. 

5. What is your favorite roadtrip music?

I actually have a mixed cd that one of my friends made when we were juniors in college. We drove from Virginia to Graceland! :) I still listen to that cd on roadtrips now. It has a little of everything from Elvis to rap. It's pretty awesome!
 
6. What song are you embarrassed to admit you love? 
I'm not really embarrassed about any song I love! I used to be a little embarrassed to listen to Neil Diamond but now I'm just like whatever, you listen to what you want to and I'll listen to what I want to! :) 

 

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love mix tapes! A little bit of everything is good! :)

Alexis said...

I love all three of your favorite bands and August and everything after is an incredible album.