Thursday, December 8, 2011

random

my brain has officially checked out for vacation. at least next week is the last full week before break! woohoo. 

i pretty much know what i'm getting for christmas which makes me happy. i'd rather get practical things i need/want than things that won't go to use. that just seems wasteful. 

these are some things i really want/need. 


i must have something to store the dogs food in. i am tired of just having a giant bag of dog food in the utility room. 
i want a dry erase board for the fridge. i am so forgetful and it will be a good way to keep up with what i need. 



there are so many cute crafts i want to make that require a glue gun!



my mixing bowls are plastic and cheap and falling apart. i need some new ones!



i am obsessed with tea. 



with two dogs and a husband my house needs more candles!



and one thing that i would never buy myself but think is fun:



how fun is this? i could keep my drink by computer cold with the little fridge that plugs in to your usb. i probably won't ever really buy this. but it's fun! :)



No comments: