Saturday, January 19, 2013

Three Day Weekend!!!

I know not everyone gets off for Martin Luther King, JR day but I do and I am SO SO SO thankful and happy about it.

I'm probably going to end up working some this weekend. BUT, I get to do it in my pajamas while:


Watching Downtown Abbey (still haven't watched season 2...)

                                                                                     Source: buecher.de via Sally on Pinterest



Recovering from Zumba and Tae Bo 

My calf hurts like nobody's business. I have tried everything and it just won't stop. So I think I'm going to take tomorrow and Monday off. Zumba this morning and that is it.

                                                                      Source: laurafortefitness.com via Laura on Pinterest



Eating Fiber One's new Chocolate Cereal. Seriously this stuff is AMAZING. Go and try it! It's like Count Chocula chocolately but only 80 cals in 3/4 cup instead of probably 4 or 5 times that in the sugary kind.


                                                                                      Source: fiberone.com via Dee on Pinterest



Taking the dogs for a walk on the beach (even though it's not going to be 80 like last Sunday I think tomorrow is supposed to be around 65, I can live with that ;))




Drinking some of these



And sleeping in.

                                                                   Source: thesassyhoe.tumblr.com via Jenni on Pinterest


 NO ALARM. THANK GOODNESS!!

Happy Weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that cereal would make good cereal bars...hmmm...