Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm back!

Sort of! I'm starting to feel better but there's this little congestion in my nose I can't kick. And my voice is sort of on the fritz. I guess the past week of being sick has taken its toll on it!

I'm drinking lots of hot tea still and this too


                                                                      Source: samplermom.com via Savinistas.com on Pinterest


Even though it doesn't taste terrific it's definitely helping!

I was supposed to start this yesterday


                                                                   Source: mynaturalfamily.com via Mommy Bear Media on Pinterest


BUT Since I still couldn't breathe through my nose I decided maybe I should just walk a little on the treadmill. One day I will be well enough to really exercise again! Between the Holidays and being sick I feel like it's been forever!

I also need to share the recipe for this dish I made last night


It's pan seared salmon with a spicy rub and toasted coconut and toasted Israeli (or Pearl) couscous with spinach, butternut squash and toasted coconut. Oh my GOODNESS! So good. And healthy too. I somehow managed to only eat half of that and save the rest for lunch today. Is it too early for lunch? Haha

Time to get back to the grind and my hot tea and cough drops. I'll say one more time don't get the flu this year! It's a nasty bug!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel 100% better soon!