Saturday, December 22, 2012

5 Wishes for 2013

Well looks like the Mayans were wrong and the world didn't end. Guess I better start planning for 2013 ;) You can bet Matt and I sure were sweating it over here, haha. It was kind of fun to watch how some people reacted, like the ones who went to that mountain in France. People are crazy y'all, crazy!

So Robin at Our Carolina Days tagged me to do 5 Wishes for 2013. So without further ado here are my wishes!

1. To continue learning more at work and enjoying what I do while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance. 

2. That Matt would get a job that he really loves!

3. That we would find a more permanent rental or purchase a home. 

4. To stick with my current diet and continue to lose weight and be healthy!

5. To never take the wonderful people, pets and things I have in my life for granted!

I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do this, feel free! :)

I also would ask that you pray for one of Matt's regular customers. I went in and helped Matt out at the store for a few hours yesterday. While I was there this customer came in and was visibly upset. The day before his wife had passed while he was at work. She left behind two kids ages 5 and 7 as well as her husband and family and friends that loved her dearly. I feel so bad for this family so close to Christmas. Two little kids who probably don't quite grasp what it means that Mom won't ever be coming home. Please take a minute and pray for them if you can!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said a prayer for that family. So sad. :(

We would also like to buy a home or at least find a good long-term rental. I hate that the house-buying approval process is so ridiculous...there are a lot of good people who just don't get a chance.