Friday, July 13, 2012

Finally Friday!

This week really seems to have lasted forever. I'm so glad it's finally Friday! 

First things first

Happy Happy Birthday to my Mom today! I miss her and wish I could celebrate with her!! :)

I have a few leftovers from last weekend that are spilling in to this weekend. Like painting the living room and unpacking and putting away a few things. And I think our vacuum broke again. Not looking forward to fixing it or rather finding out I can't fix it and needing to get a new one. Why is buying a vacuum so stressful? 

I'm also STILL trying to figure out how to get the phone 'button' or whatever (I so do not speak iphone and my serious lack of understanding of how to use it probably makes true Apple lovers look at me with disgust) back on my phone. Searching for the phone every time I want to make a call is a little annoying.

The dogs are probably the most excited it's the weekend. I love how happy they are when I come home. I also love to watch them play in the back yard. I can't wait until it's comfortable enough to sit out there all the time. Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed a glass of wine while Cajun and Lady had a conversation with the dogs two houses down. I'm sure EVERYONE in the neighborhood enjoyed that one ;)



oh and for the record pouring a little peach schnapps in your wine will make you day better. in case you were wondering. 

No comments: