After a great time out with my friend last night (I didn't take a single picture, even of the giant drink she got that came in a fish bowl, we were having too much fun and talking wayy too much! :)) I came home to find that Mrs. Robinson had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Getting awards is kind of fun right? Too bad our adult life isn't filled with lots of little awards for things like when we were in school. It is nice to feel special :)
Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
Thank you, Mrs. Robinson, for the award! :) I've enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know more about you! Glad to know you've enjoyed reading mine too!
7 Randoms About Me!
- I've worked in marine science since I was 16
- I'm a semi clean freak. I can leave dishes in the sink at night but first thing in the morning I have to wash them
- Even though I mentioned being a clean freak you'd never know if you got in my car, poor car, she needs some lovin'
- I've seen sea turtles nest and hatch and released dolphins
- I'm slightly obsessed with the color green
- I HATE (this is way more than a strong dislike) onions, the only food I refuse to touch or try ever
- I have a fear of flying, I haven't been on a plane since 2002 and I think it's going to take one of those classes and some anxiety drugs to get me on another one.