Friday, February 17, 2012

Confession: I Snore

The title of this post says it all. I Snore. A lot. And apparently pretty loudly. Loud enough to keep Matt up or wake him up :/ Why couldn't he be the one to snore? I sleep like a rock hardly anything wakes me up.

Source: moomah.com via Lissa on Pinterest

maybe if i was as cute as bernard it wouldn't be an issue?



i'm afraid one day this is going to happen (even though i do not have sleep apnea. it's all sinus related :/)


So on my mission to stop snoring I've tried a few things. I'm fairly certain that my snoring stems from my sinus/allergy issues. I've always had to take allergy pills and have been using a neti pot (not with tap water! i don't want a brain eating amoeba!) fairly regularly. 

I've also tried the breathe right strips recently.




unfortunately these do not seem to help very much. also never buy the off brand. there is a reason they cost half as much. they don't stick well and they don't do anything. if you're going to try these go brand name!

has anyone else ever dealt with this? what helped? what didn't? is there any help for me? any hope that Matt will sleep again? Cajun and Lady don't seem to mind too much. Although Lady herself snores like an 80 year old man. I tried to put a breathe right strip on her, but they don't come big enough ;)




No comments: